Falcons Landing | Falcons vs. Packers | 11 a.m. – 2:15 p.m.
Falcons Landing serves as the pregame epicenter for Falcons fans prior to entering the Georgia Dome. Falcons Landing typically opens three (3) hours prior to kick-off each regular season home game and is completely free of charge! Falcons Landing provides an energetic atmosphere with multiple game day offerings! Fans can even visit the Mercedes-Benz Stadium Mobile Experience to learn more about the future home of the Falcons.
Special for January 22 – Falcons vs. Packers:
- Gritz & Jelly Butter returns to Falcons Landing – expect two 45 min. sets
- Two hospitality tents with expanding seating options and multiple bar locations for fans to watch NFL pregame shows.
- Life size games such as connect four, jenga and ladder golf
- A variety of food trucks
What You Can Expect:
- Atlanta Falcons Cheerleader Appearances
- Freddie Falcon Appearances
- Several cornhole boards and games for fans of all ages
- Performances by the Atlanta Falcons Drumline
- Clear Bag Check-In location for bags that do not meet the NFL’s Clear Bag Policy standards
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages are available for purchase
- Live On-Stage Entertainment
- Multiple Sponsor Activations Areas
- Face Painting
- Official Falcons Gear Merchandise Trailer
- Mercedes-Benz Stadium Mobile Experience
- Food & Beverage available for purchase through LEVY Restaurants – including hot chocolate, coffee, breakfast sandwiches, and more!
Where is Falcons Landing Located?
Falcons Landing is nestled between the Georgia Dome and Philips Arena on Andrew Young International Boulevard.