The 2013 Online Relocation & Add Seat Selection System!
What you should know!
- Log in dates and times have been sent to account holders that have enrolled
- The online relocation process allows you to view all available seats, allowing you to make your seat selection for 2013
- YOUR PAYMENT PLAN: If you choose to relocate to a higher price level and have renewed by paying in full or the 40% payment option for the 2013 season, your final invoice in May will reflect the updated amount due June 5, 2013. If you are on a monthly payment plan, the price difference to date will be included in the next month’s charge and the remainder will be applied over the remaining months
- Read the How To Guide
- Watch the Step by Step Video Now
- Has your time arrived? Log in Now
- Your Customer Number and Seat Selection PIN is the same as your MyFalcons account log in: Season ticket account # and password
- You will not have access into the system until 4 hours prior to your log in time
- Once your date & time has arrive, you will have 48 hours to make a seat change or add seats to your account
- Each account enrolled will have the option to relocation and/or add up to 6 seats to their account
- In certain areas adding seats to your account may not be available. Please review the pop up box when scrolling over available seating
Review and select specific seating that is available. All available seats will be highlighted in green, once you make a selection the seats will turn blue. Click the "camera" icon to see a view from the seat.
- Under "Current Seats", place a check mark in the box next to the seats you would like to delete from your account.
- Under the "New Selections" box, place a check mark next to the seats that you want for your account for the 2012 season and click "Approve Selections".
- Once you click the "Approve Selections" button, you will not have access into the relocation system to view available inventory.
- Your seats in your account from this past season will be deleted from your account and replaced with the seat selections you approved.