NFL FAN CODE OF CONDUCT
The National Football League, Atlanta Falcons and Georgia Dome are committed to creating a safe, comfortable and enjoyable game-day experience within the Georgia Dome and surrounding property. We want fans of all ages to enjoy the excitement and enthusiasm of game days; therefore all fans are encouraged to respect the rights of others by displaying proper etiquette. The Fan Code of Conduct includes, but is not limited to, abstaining from the following:
- Behavior that is unruly, disruptive, or illegal in nature.
- Intoxication or other signs of alcohol or substance impairment that results in irresponsible behavior.
- Fighting, foul or abusive language and/or obscene gestures.
- Interference with the progress of the game (including throwing objects onto the field).
- Failing to follow instructions of stadium personnel.
- Verbal or physical harassment of opposing team fans.
The Atlanta Falcons Code of Conduct applies to all ticket holders and patrons of the Georgia Dome and Georgia Dome property. Ticket holders and patrons are responsible for their conduct as well as the conduct of their guests.
Stadium staff will promptly intervene when necessary to ensure the Code of Conduct is enforced. Ticket holders and/or patrons who choose not to adhere to these provisions will be subject to ejection without refund, revocation of season tickets, and possible arrest and prosecution for violations of city ordinances.
Fans are encouraged to report any inappropriate behavior to the nearest security guard or Georgia Dome employee. Fans wishing to report inappropriate or suspicious behavior may also do so by either texting or calling our assistance hotline.
- Text the word “Dome” to 69050
- Call the assistance hotline at 404-223-8850
The National Football League, Atlanta Falcons and Georgia Dome thank you for adhering to the provisions of the Fan Code of Conduct.